Tom's birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

My favourite things (this week)

Over the past fifteen months I've noticed that these babies tend to grow pretty quickly. They're like mushrooms, the little buggers. I've therefore decided to jot down what my own little fungus is up to on a regular basis;one wouldn't want to forget their milestone moments, would one?
Here goes.
My absolute favourite thing about Tom is his dancing. Where he got his style/skill from is anyone's guess as I've got two left feet and husband just stands still and shakes his imaginary maracas, but nevertheless Tom is a groover. He starts his Ball Popper, the music kicks in and he starts swaying rhythmically and bopping up and down like he's practising headers. It's hilarious to watch and he clearly thinks he's the finest dancer in the land, such is the joy on his little face.
My other favourite thing is also one of the most tiring. While my back is turned, he'll clamber up onto my computer chair and start banging away on the keyboard. I rush over, gently place him back on the floor and tend to my damaged computer. He in the meantime has gone over to daddy's desk and taken his i-pod. I rush over to retrieve it and he flings it away and rushes off to grab the telephone. After I've re-claimed the telephone, he's pulling the dvds out of their cases. Once I've rescued Pingu from his grasp, he's back in my computer chair. Aaahhhh! It makes me laugh every time. He's so bleedin' quick!
My final favourite thing from this week is listening to his new words. 'Car! Car! Car! Car! Car!' he screams at every single car he sees which, seeing as we live pretty much on the main thoroughfare in our village, is a lot. He's also learnt to roar and to say ciao ciao. What a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment