What happens when you have a baby - tips, advice and warnings! I'm a thirty-four year old mum of a fifteen month old and I'm learning every day. It's exhausting! Join me as I try to work it all out (actually, I'd be happy if I could just work out how to stop him putting my keys in the toilet, his dummy in the dvd player and his head in the bidet...)
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Trying for a baby!
Ok, so I've got one and he's slowly killing me, but I want another. It's some warped joke mother nature plays on us girlies: baby number one tore you in half trying to get out and then destroys your figure, your home and your sanity once he's out, and yet you still want another one. Husband and I have been officially trying now for two weeks and I'm excited. Husband is permanently excited knowing sex is up for grabs but it's become slightly, ok, very formulaic for me now, even after only two weeks. Must have sex, must have baby. I'm becoming obsessed, wondering whether one sexual position is more conducive to baby-making than another. I only hope I fall preggers soon so that sex can return to its normal role.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment